Pammy is internationally acclaimed Hair, Nails & Beauty practitioner. Pammy is a specialist Master Make Up , Nail Art practitioner & Hair Designer. She is an acclaimed professional make up and hair up.do artist who has been working with celebrity diva’s from Bollywood and Fashion industry . Besides her skills have been used in delivering training to learners & trainers , consulting salons, spa’s, nail bars & training academies on start up & implementing best management practices & processes for skill enhancement . Her capabilities have been extensively used as consultant & best practices practitioner by many beauty trade organisations within Europe & India. Her contribution to many trade events, ramp shows, television & print media as a practitioner & journalist is well documented and recognized.
Pammy right from her childhood was interested in the beauty industry. She recognized her passion at an early age and would do up the hair and make up of her friends as early as 10 year old.
Living in England gave her the opportunity to train professionally in Hair , Beauty & Nails in one of the best training schools, Saltash College in Cornwall UK. Over a period of three years she trained to be become an accomplished Hair, Beauty, Make Up & Nail Practitioner. She received highest recognized qualifications of NVQ-3, in Hair, Beauty & Make Up. Along with this training she received her member status in many international bodies like
- Member of Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists (MGPBT)-UK
- Member of International Institute of Healing and Holistic Therapies (IIHHT)-UK
- Member of International Health and Beauty Council (IHBC) –UK
- Member of International Nail Association (MINA)
While in England she got associated with professional work in salons, worked on ramp shows in London, Paris & Milan and taught the art of Hair & Beauty in the training schools of UK.
Upon return to India in 2007, she was hired to Head the Salons & Training division of Brushman India Ltd . She later on ventured on her own in year 2008 to start the brand SCRATCH , which in its early days was a concept to promote the nail services and training in India. She opened her first franchise store in Select City- Delhi in 2008, which became an instant hit. Scratch since then has now become full scale Salon brand which operates its stores in Delhi, Amritsar, Patiala, Chandigarh and Jalandhar opening soon. Scratch plans to be a national brand delivering salon services in your neighbourhood in a classic European designed salon space with high attention to health and safety and good service standards.
Pammy has helped the Beauty Industry grow in India by offering free education to the needy and poor, thus helping the industry grow. She has till date trained over 200 poor people in India free of cost and helped the industry move. She learnt the art of giving @ an early age where she was fortunate to have worked under Mother Teresa.
Other career highlights of Pammy are :
- Pioneered the launch of Nail Art in India along with globally recognised Guru of nail art, Jacqui Jefford from UK. She has been instrumental in training many many Nail Practioners in India and other countries.
- She has been associated with STAR –TV India and manages half hour live program on beauty & nails. So far she has been live on the show in more than 20 episodes. Other channels who have worked with on live shows are CNEB, ZEE TV, Lifestyle TV, CNN, Pragya, Aaj Tak.
- Technical consultant with Women’s Era , Cosmopolitian & Good House keeping Magazine on the subject of Nails & Beauty
- Manage & operates her own recognised Hair & Beauty Training School. School recognised by Guild of Professionals-UK a globally recognised body for awarding diploma’s.
- Trained Hair Stylists of Lakme India & Conducted many Continuous Professional Development ( CPD) programmes for independent stylists in UK and other countries.
- Consultant to Nytec International-India , national distributors for Dermalogica –USA , global leaders in Skin Care. Helped them launch the products in India, establish training academy & train Beauty Advisors.
- Master Training consultant for VLCC for Hair& Nails. Leads the content design, curriculum set up & train the trainer programs.
- Hair Up shows with Patrick Cameron ‘s team in London . Patrick Cameron is the recognised guru of Hair Ups world wide.
In India besides Scratch , she is also partner in famous Headmasters Salon- Chandigarh, which is the most acclaimed and recognized brand of the industry in India.