Business of Beauty Heads to SMC Mumbai
Mumbai is all set to host the 5th Edition of Salon Management Congress (SMC) on September 16-17, 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre. Co-conducted by Professional Beauty India and Beauté Espace Media, the trade event is a platform to bring forth raging issues, provide workable solutions, identify trends and support them with expert analysis.
Held on the sidelines of Professional Beauty India Expo, SMC has managed to bring the who’s who of India’s vast and fast-growing beauty and salon industry under one roof. Having successfully concluded four knowledge-packed editions in the past years — 2 in Mumbai and 2 in New Delhi — SMC has reached out to hundreds of delegates networking with over 90 prestigious speakers and panellists.
The event agenda features a wide variety of significant subjects such as the art of creating strong profitable identities, secret ingredients to creating a flexible financial plan, impact of product and brand mix on salon business, brand building and marketing, to list a few.
Some of the prominent speakers at the upcoming edition include:
- Govind Shrikhande – Mentor, EX Customer Care Associate & Managing Director, Shoppers Stop Ltd.
- Ojas Rajani – Celebrity Make-up artist, Hairstylist & Founder, Rajani Hair & Makeup Academy
- Pushkaraj Shenai – CEO, Lakmé Lever
- Vipul Chudasama – Director, Vipul Chudasama Salon & Academy
- Avni Amlani – International Skin Expert and Consultant
- Samir Srivastava – CEO, Jean Claude Biguine Salon & Spa
- Sukirti Patnaik – Founder & Managing Director, Indulge the Salon
- CK Kumaravel
- Radhakrishnan Venkataraman – Play Salon
- Rajsekhar Patnaik – Founder & CEO, Runo Technologies
- Rayed MerchantD – Director, Beauty Palace
- Natasha Naegamvala – Director, Nalini of Nalini & Yasmin Salon Spoorthy Shetty – CEO, BBlunt