Fígaro Awards, these are the deadlines to participate in the International Category
The 2022 edition of the Spanish Hairdressing Awards is already underway and you can submit your collection(s) until June 19, 2022.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY
This category is open to hairdressers who don’t reside in Spain. (Except Andorra and Gibraltar)
- To participate you only have to submit a collection (or more!) with 4 different images.
- This category doesn’t participate in the catwalk show.
- Participate with freestyle.
- To participate you only have to pay the € 100.00 registration fee for a maximum of 3 collections.
- Collections submitted to any of the categories must have been produced during the current year of the awards’ edition. Collections don’t need to be unpublished, we accept collections already published in the media or submitted into other awards.
- The rest of the requirements are the same as the rest of the categories.
Take note of the key dates:
- JUNE 19 – The participation period closes.
- JULY 25 – Announcement of the finalists.
- OCTOBER 24 – Fígaro Awards.
You can check the contest rules in Club Fígaro’s website and participate in this link.
The objective pursued by Club FÍGARO is recognition, both professionally and socially; thus raising our profession to the category of excellence, just as sectors such as fashion or gastronomy did at the time. Our mission is aimed at making our work known, admired and respected, both in the national and international territory, thus consolidating an increasingly cosmopolitan and powerful industry.
The Spanish Hairdressing Awards, also called Fígaro Awards, value the photographic works of the hairdressing creations of the participating firms, to reward the most outstanding creative hairdressers in the country. They consist of five categories and were established in 2009 to give notoriety and visibility to the artistic work of Spanish hairdressers. The basic objective pursued by Club Fígaro with the creation of these awards is the social and professional recognition of hairdressing in Spain to consolidate an industry that is increasingly cosmopolitan and powerful.
Participating hairdressers register online to participate and upload their photographic collections to the Club Fígaro website. Afterward, the professional jury, made up of prominent personalities from national and international hairdressing and which changes every year, individually and independently votes the collections submitted anonymously, so impartiality is guaranteed.
Club Fígaro has the support of its main sponsor, Revlon Professional, a firm that has sponsored the Awards since its inception.