Versace Completes Dylan Blue Family
#Fragrance, #Feminine, #BeauteEspacePicks, #FestiveFragrance
The Dylan Turquoise fragrance from the House of Versace is designed as a ‘Vibrant and luminous’ scent. Dylan Turquoise completes the family of Dylan Blue pour Femme and pour Homme fragrances.
- A burst of light, the Primofiore Lemon, considered the finest quality lemon, leads the dance and ensures a highly characteristic starting point, giving a slightly acidic but constant green note.
- Picked in the very early days of the season, this first winter fruit with its juice, creates a wonderfully energetic air.
- The Lemon is accompanied by Italian Mandarin from Sicily, combining odour molecules from the peel and flesh of the fruit to offer a multi-faceted note.
- Even more exuberance is given to the top notes by pink peppercorn, smelling very similar to red berries.
- But the heart notes are what give the fragrance its creativity.
- A special accord enhances the freshness of the Guava juice, for an enduring, exotic and tropical undertone.
- For a fresh and airy feel, the Guava is complemented by transparent Jasmine Petals with a floral profile enhanced with the essence of Freesia,
- turning the composition into a modern green.
- The perfume’s sensuality lies in its modern woods.
The base notes has Clearwood® combines with an amber sensuality with a woody character, leaving no trace of the earthy and camphor notes typical of these essences.
Made from sugarcane, this original molecule is the first to be created by biotechnology and is an exclusive natural ingredient that is the fruit of research. Combined with a cocktail of vibrant woods and white musk, it lends modernity to this prestigious fragrance.
Interesting to Note, it has been created with natural and synthetic ingredients of the finest quality, obtained from traceable and sustainable supply chains throughout the world.
It meets the highest standards in terms of environmental and social sustainability, in line with the principles of green chemistry, an approach based on a process of maximum efficiency to minimise impact on the environment and human health and benefiting from the latest research in biotechnology which implies a process involving the Over 85% of the raw ingredients used in the fragrance are biodegradable.
- The Dylan Turquoise bottle is an expression of the innovative design of Versace.
- The elegant curves are reminiscent of an amphora, strongly evoking the Greek culture and mythology already found in the Versace Home collections.
- The frosted glass is coloured in hues of blue, reflecting the crystal-clear waters of the sea and denoting a constant desire for summer.
- The details are in pale gold and the aluminium cap is embossed with the Medusa Head and engraved with the name of the fragrance.
- Around the shoulder of the bottle, Baroque-style letters spell out the brand name.
THE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- The Dylan Turquoise communication campaign transports viewers into the idyllic world of Versace.
- Using fluid and innovative camera movements to define the sense of gravity, we are drawn into timeless situations where the blue of the sea meets the colourful world of Versace.
- Circular movements reveal the protagonist, Hailey Bieber, on a beautiful beach, switching from group situations with secondary characters to intimate, sensual moments in and out of the water.
Film director – Gordon Von Steiner
Photographer – Harley Weir
Art director – Kevin Tekinel
Stylist – Jacob K
Hair stylist – Syd Hayes
Make-up artist – Isamaya Ffrench
Models – Hailey Bieber, Bella Hadid, Louis Baines
THE NEW VERSACE DYLAN TURQUOISE FRAGRANCE IS AVAILABLE in these SKUs
- Eau de Toilette Nat. Spray 30 ml
- Eau de Toilette Nat. Spray 50 ml
- Eau de Toilette Nat. Spray 100 ml
- Perfumed Hair Mist Nat. Spray 30 ml
- Perfumed Bath & Shower Gel Tube 200 ml
- Perfumed Body Gel Tube 200 ml