Vipul Chudasama Salon Gets a Green Makeover
Bandra, Mumbai – where stars are born, is home to the excellence of India’s award-winning hair team led by acclaimed educator and celebrity hairstylist Vipul Chudasama. The hair has revamped his flagship salon and academy with a slew of sustainable innovations that promise an enriched experience to his clients and students. With this pioneering step towards a sustainable future, team Vipul Chudasama aims to inspire the Indian Salon Industry and offer unmatched services to their clientele.
Sustainability is a rapidly advancing concept across various industries in the world — the salon industry is right at the forefront of this revolution with several initiatives that urge its professionals and businesses to ‘go green’. Inspired by the A Green Makeover global demand and popularity for ‘green salons’, Vipul has introduced his salon and academy to the benefits of eco-conscious sustainable practices and design.
- Both Salon and Academy floors are lit by energy-efficient LED lamps.
- The wash units in the salon are fit with specially-designed faucets by Maletti, which offers 30 – 40% air pressure to reduce water wastage.
- The staff has been trained to reduce, reuse, and recycle with practices such as turning off the taps while shampooing, reducing foil usage while colouring, or using alternative techniques that avoid wastage.
- Clients are made aware of and encouraged to choose natural styles that reduce the usage of dryer and heat styling. Effortless overall styling is always a hit with clients.
- The entire salon and academy interiors have been designed and constructed with sustainable material like wood.
“We may have a long way to go to be fully sustainable in our business. however, these initial steps are expected to make a huge impact on our day to day activities — and also serve as an example for hair and beauty professionals who wish to be a part of this revolutionary concept. Clients are also noticing the changes and have appreciated the efforts — which encourages us to keep moving forward with bigger and better goals,” says Vipul.
Vipul Chudasama Salon and Academy has also expanded its expertise from hair and make-up to skin and nails for a holistic approach to your beauty and grooming needs.
Spread across two floors, the swanky new space is dressed in pristine white with wooden accents. With one floor dedicated to the salon and academy each, the spacious interiors offer a relaxed vibe with state-of-the-art facilities and comfort. The monochrome colour scheme is well-complemented by ornate chandeliers and classy furniture that are bespoke style statements reflecting the simple sophistication. Fully-stocked product shelves feature the best of global brands such as L’Oréal Professionnel, RICA, Orley, Skeyndor and more.